While making our beautiful homes, several factors are taken into account. From space, colours, furniture to various astrological and Vastu tips are also considered by many. There are various things that must be taken into account in order to ensure a healthy mind, body and soul. Today, let’s explore a few generic Vastu Tips for bedrooms.
However, for specific issues, we recommend it is better to take expert advice and get a customised result. It is widely believed that when following Vastu, we must not keep these items in our bedrooms near the pillow:
- Books or Newspapers: It is said that books related to your study matter, newspapers or magazines under the pillow. It affects the Vastu.
- Never keep your shoes, sandals or flip-flops near your head or under the bed. It is said that this brings negative effects on health.
- As per Vastu, it is believed that the headboard of your bed must be in the south or west direction in the master bedroom. Also, the northeast side of the bedroom should be empty.
- No Mirrors facing the bed. It is said that mirrors in the bedroom should not face the bed directly. The northern or eastern wall is a good place for mirrors.
- De-clutter your bedroom by removing unnecessary items. Keep it neat and clean with no dust on the sleeping area.
(NOTE: These are generic Vastu Tips, please consult an expert for specific advice.)